Washington DC




9,629,047 sq km


English, French, Spanish


Protestant, Roman Catholic


North America



USA qualifications are recognized and respected throughout the world. Your United States degree will be a strong foundation for building your future, boosting your career and prospects for a higher salary. Quality standards for US institutions are among the best in the world. There are many educational institutions that welcome international students in the US and promises to enhance your qualification.


International students who are maintaining a full time course of study can work on campus part time (max. 20 hrs per week) during the academic year and full time during the summer months and any periods when school is not in session. On campus employment assumes that the work will not interfere with your studies and that you are maintaining good academic standing. No special permission or document is needed to give you permission to work on campus


Instructions about the method to get admission in American Universities
Most of the Universities in USA require TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) for foreign Nationals and GRE (Graduate Record Examination) for both In state and Out state Students.

TOEFL is waived for countries whose native language is English Like UK, Australia, Canada...).

For Foreign nationals three Letters of Recommendation sealed), copies of Official Transcripts sealed) (Note: Some Universities accept Copies verified by Notary) are required. For Working people they may get two letters from current Employers but generally Letters from Professors are preferred.

Most of the Universities require Undergraduate GPA to be 3/4 (US system). It is equivalent to 80/100,12/20*(China) and 1st Division, 65%*(For most Indian University).

The Deadline for Fall Semester are from Dec 15 to July. But apply as early as possible. Many decisions are made before the deadline. Foreign nationals may take up to 8 weeks to hear their results. In state students may hear within 5 weeks.


Student Visa Process
Process to obtain American Student Visa for international students University Approval and Student VISA
After All, if the university gives student the admission to study the program you applied for, they will send student a form I-20A-B, which is the legal form that denotes that you are admitted & eligible for applying Visa. The immigration laws of the United States permit foreign students to come to the U.S. to attend school at many academic levels. U.S. schools can get authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to admit foreign students and to issue documentation allowing students to obtain F-1 nonimmigrant student visa classification. This document is called the I-20 form. Upon receipt of the I-20, an application to INS for the F-1 visa is filed. There are mainly two types of non-immigrant student visas. They are F-1 Visa and J-1 Visa. Make sure which Visa you will be entitled to, before applying for one. Dependents are allowed to accompany students, and may be granted F-2/ J-2 visa classification. A foreign student in the F-1 classification may stay in the U.S. for extended periods of time to complete degrees or continuing education, and even may be allowed to work in the United States.
Dependents VISA
F-2 Nonimmigrant dependent visa for dependents of F-1 visa holder. A spouse and unmarried, minor children may also be classified for a nonimmigrant visa to accompany or follow the student. Family members must meet all visa eligibility requirements, including evidence that they will have sufficient funds for their support, and that they will depart the U.S. when the student's program ends. Spouses and children of students may not accept employment at any time. M-2 Nonimmigrant dependent visa for dependents of M-1 visa holder A spouse and unmarried, minor children may also be classified for a nonimmigrant visa to accompany or follow the student. Family members must meet all visa eligibility requirements, including evidence that they will have sufficient funds for their support, and that they will depart the U.S. when the student's program ends. Spouses and children of students may not accept employment at any time. J-2 Educational and cultural exchange dependent VISA The spouse and minor children of participants in "J" exchange programs may apply for derivative "J-2" visas to accompany or follow to join the principal alien by presenting a copy of the principal's Form DS-2019. They must demonstrate that they will have sufficient financial resources to cover all expenses while in the United States.

Basic Requirements for Visa filing
  1. You must have I-20 from the University (You can have multiple I-20 from multiple university, but you can apply for VISA for only one university)
  2. The student must have Original report sheet of all strategic tests taken [GRE/GMAT, TOEFL etc.]
  3. The student must have completed the course of study required for entering the program.
  4. Proof of sufficient and easily transferable funds to cover the cost of living and tuition fees.
  5. Be proficient in English.
  6. Affidavit of support from Parents or Sponsor that they will support you through entire period of study
  7. And most important of all, Supporting documents satisfying the consulate that the student intends to leave US and return to your home country after completion of studies.

Other Required Documentation when applying for the visa

  1. Visa application fee $131 [No-Refundable]
  2. SEVIS fee payment receipt of $200 [No-Refundable]
  3. Form DS-156, completed and signed
  4. Form DS-157 Supplemental non immigrant visa application [All male nonimmigrant visa applicants between the ages of 16 and 45 should fill this out along with DS-156]
  5. Form DS-158 [Contact Info and Work History for NIV applicant] [This form is in addition to the mandatory DS-156 application for a nonimmigrant visa and form DS-157 that is required for males between the ages 16 and 45]
  6. One front-facing photograph, size 37 mm x 37 mm, and less than six months old
  7. Students with any special circumstances may also wish to provide an explanation in the form of a cover letter

Getting the VISA
Now coming to getting a Visa, Visa issuance is a very objective decision, and is not subjective: Every visa official has a list of requirements s/he looks for in a visa application. If they are met, then s/he issues the visa. If not, s/he doesn't. It is how these requirements are met that makes a visa decision seem subjective. For instance, take the requirement of showing that you will return to your own country. If you provide unambiguous pragmatic evidence pointing to reasons for return, he will have no reason not to grant a visa. US Visa Official Quote: "Give a rational, objective reason that even a banker would believe". If, on the other hand, you only play with words and have nothing substantial to show, it looks like a subjective decision, since it is based upon subjective evidence.
Presenting Proper documents alone doesn't determines your Visa. Visa officials know that documents in your country can be easily forged. So your paper documents alone is not enough. What you say, how you say it, matters a lot. Sometimes it can even make up for inadequate documentation. US Visa Official Quote: "Some people complain that we did not see their documents. Remember, if we go through your documents when you are standing there, then that is a negative sign. It means we don't believe you and are checking the documents for proof or for grounds to reject you. So not seeing your documents in front of you is a good thing for you."
Combining both of the substantial points, we strongly convey that, proper documentation along with your good presentation before your Visa official on the interview day will determine your Visa.



  • Florida Atlantic University
  • University of New Hampshire
  • University of Massachusetts Lowell
  • University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
  • University of Massachusetts Boston
  • George Mason University
  • The University of Alabama at Birmingham
  • University of South Florida
  • Colorado State University
  • Marshal University
  • Drew University
  • Western Kentucky University
  • The University of Alabama
  • Long Island University
  • The University of Main
  • Roosevelt University
  • The University of Vermont
  • Widener University
  • The University of Kansas
  • Auburn University
  • Florida International University
  • American University, Washington DC
  • Louisiana State University
  • University of Central Florida
  • University of South Carolina
  • University of the Pacific
  • University of Illinois at Chicago
  • Adelphi University
  • James Madison University
  • Merrimack University

USA Office

  • Learning Questa Center
    5762 Lincoln Avenue
    Suite # 303
    Cypress, California 90630
  • Email1:
  • Email2:
  • Phone:: +1-7142093800

Nigeria Offices

  • Head Office
  • 21 Maiye Ogundana Street
    Magodo GRA Phase 2
    Shangisha, Lagos
  • Email1:
  • Email2:
  • Phone:: +(234)802 904 5213; +(234)813 152 5779; +(234)803 355 4890

  • Awka Office
  • Millenium Plaza, Suite C 13
    Enugu-Onitsha Express Way
  • Alpha Oilwells Technologies Ltd. Suite 21/22 Canaan Plaza,
    Second Round About,
    Near Marwa bus stop,
  • Email1:
  • Email2:
  • Tel: +(234)802 904 5213; +(234)813 152 5779; +(234)803 355 4890

Like Our Facebook Page

We use cookies to improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. More details…